2 pieces of whole wheat bread
1 Tbsp grapeseed or olive oil
1/2 tsp garlic powder
½ tsp Italian seasoning
1 Tbsp melted homemade butter
1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
1/8 teaspoon salt to taste
1 Tbsp nutritional yeast (optional- for cheesy flavor)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Toss together the bread and spices in a bowl.
3. Toss in the oil until well distributed make sure the bread is evenly moistened.
4. Spread the bread cubes out evenly onto the baking sheet. Bake for 6 minutes until crispy on the outside but still slightly soft on the inside.
5. Let cool.
6. Store any leftovers in an airtight jar on the counter