¼ cup + 2 teaspoons soy milk
1 tsp + ½ teaspoon lemon juice
¼ + ⅛ teaspoon salt
½ cup + 2 Tablespoons + 1 teaspoon coconut oil, melted
1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon liquid soy lecithin
¼ teaspoon xanthan gum or ½ + ⅛ teaspoon psyllium husk powder
1) Place the soy milk, lemon juice, and salt in a small cup and whisk together with a fork. Let it sit for about 10 minutes so the mixture curdles.
2) Melt the coconut oil in so it's barely melted and as close to room temperature as possible. Measure it and add it and the olive oil to a food processor. Add the soy milk mixture, soy lecithin and xanthan gum to the food processor. Process for 2 minutes, scraping down the sides halfway through the duration.
3) Pour the mixture into an ice cube mold and place it in the freezer to solidify.
4) It should be ready to use in about an hour.
5) Store Vegan Butter in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month or wrapped in plastic wrap in the freezer for up to 1 year.